Sunday 19 June 2011

Father's Day SMS in English -Free SMS Collection



'For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here’s a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are
Happy Father’s Day!'

My Father Did not,
Tell Me How 2 Live,
He Lived, And Let
Me Watch Him Do It.
Happy Fathers Day


jinki ungli tham k chalna shika hai,
jaana har mushkil se bahar nikalna,
ek din unke naam,apne pyare papa 
ko hamara salaam happy father's day

Daddy no one can decribe
in words what a father means.

Happy fathers day daddy,
And remember i love you.

My Daddy Is The Greatest


My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He’s my very own Santa Claus.


My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.


I love my daddy!