Sunday 8 May 2011

Mothers day shayari | Mothers day sms in hindi | Mother's day sms | Mother s day massage | Mothers day


The modern Mother's Day eminent on different days in many parts of the world, usually in May, also distinguished in March, in some countries that one day honor mothers and maternity. In Britain and Ireland following the old traditions mom role Sunday.


M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For she’s growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.




Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.

When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any 1 else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.
Maa ki mumta kaun bhulaye,
Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,
Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,
Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,
Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,
Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,
Tera betta meri pyari maa…


You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you

Pyar karna koi tumse seekhe
Pyar karana koi tumse seekhe
Tum mamta ki murat hi nahi,
Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho
Main kehti hun Maa,
Tum hamesha aisi hi rehna.