Wednesday 4 September 2013

Teacher's Day SMS, Teachers Day Messages


Teacher's Day SMS, Teachers Day Messages

A good teacher is like a candle -
it consumes itself to light the way for others.
Happy Teachers Day


Wish You Happy Teachers Day !!!
A Good Teacher Is Like A Candle -
It Consumes Itself To
Light The Way For Others :)
Dear Teacher,
Thanks for making us what we are today.
Happy Teachers Day


You gave your support without any selfish interest
like a parent gives to his children.
Thanks for being more than a parent dear sir.


When everyone lost belief in me,
you believed in me.
When everyone thought
I am a gone case
you trusted me.
You risked your career to keep me on
You guided me for path on and on
Thanks for being there oh Teacher
Thanks for being my Teacher

Without you, we would have been lost.
Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us
And making us what we are today.
Happy Teachers Day!

Teacher is someone patiently who stands by us
who insliting the essence of life.
You are wonderful teachers
who proved that learning can be joyous
and pleasant experience
wishing you a
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

Teacher's Day Greeting Cards and Wallpapers