Monday 6 June 2011

New Film of Sonakshi "Kick" | Sonakshi kicked about meatier role in 'Kick' | Kick with salman khan |Rowdy Rathore' with Akshay Kumar | 'Vishwaroopam' with Kamal Haasan


Mumbai, June 4
click here more photos

After the success of 'Dabangg', actress Sonakshi Sinha has again been paired opposite Salman Khan in 'Kick', but this time she will be getting much more screen space.



''Kick' is a remake of a south Indian film. The girl has a lot more to do. It's a damn good role. I'm very kicked about it. Yeah, there's definitely much more scope for me in 'Kick' than 'Dabangg'. And I am going to make the best of it,' says the confident newcomer.

The actress also talks about her brother Kush, and his plans to assist 'Dabangg' director Abhinav Kashyap.

'Kush wants to direct films. He's assisting Abhinav in directing ads. I don't think Abhinav is directing another feature film right away. As and when Abhinav makes a film, I'd love to be part of it, provided he wants me to.'

She also talks about how her father Shatrughan Sinha hosted 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' in Bhojpuri language. 'I had never seen him talk in Bhojpuri. He did it very well. I'm looking forward to doing a film with my dad.'

Also read : Shatrughan Sinha to host Bhojpuri KBC, Sonakshi on hot seat

She has now got three back-to-back films. 'There's 'Kick' with Salman Khan, 'Rowdy Rathore' with Akshay Kumar and 'Vishwaroopam' with Kamal Haasan. Then there's 'Dabangg 2' coming up.'

For 'Vishwaroopam', Sonakshi gets to sport both the Indian and western look. 'I love to see myself in saris. I hope I get to wear lots. We start shooting in June.'

Producers will have to wait for a year as Sonakshi has no time. 'I can't do any more projects for a year.'

Including the one with Ranveer Singh which she was so keen on? 'He's quite a bundle of talent, isn't he? Yeah, there are talks of a project with him. It'd be a good combination.'

The actress also says that she feels wiser. 'I've realised many things about myself. Like when pushed to the wall, I can fight back. I can handle all the pressure. Yes, there were lots of attempts to corner me. But thankfully, I could take the beating on my chin.'