Monday 30 May 2011

Valentine 's Day SMS 2012 | Love SMS Collection 2012 | Mobile SMS Collection 2012

• True luv is eternal... Cherish the luv when
   u've got the chance, for once it leaves U,
   it would be difficult to get it back..
  Don't let luv be only a memory in U.

• To share what is difficult; to heal what is
  hurting; to think what is not possible;
  to understand without even talking is
  the miracle called Love.

• Difficult to tell what loving is like;
  Impossible to tell what missing is like;
  May you never miss whom you luv &
  may whom you luv miss you always.

• Love that we cannot have is the one that
  lasts the longest, hurts the deepest
  and feels the strongest.

• Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my
   sunset. Thank you for being the most
   wonderful friend and companion. I Luv U!

• On Valentine’s Day, I’m thinking about the
   special ways u have made my life better.
  The little things, the not-so-little things…
  Ur kindness, the way U always listen & pay
  attention to me. U make my world brighter n
  richer. U’re a gift to me, & I thank U for being U.