Monday 30 May 2011

Valentine 's Day SMS | Love SMS Collection | Mobile SMS Collection

• So many ways to say 'I Love You',
   but not enough words in the world
   to say how much I Love U.

• Aashiq Puche Rab nu: Tu Jag nu Pyaar Da
  Dushman Kyu Bana Ditta ? Rab Hasaya te
  Bolya: Tusi Kehra Mere Naal Changi Kittim
  Tusi Vi ta Yaar nu he Rab Bana Ditta.

• Have a cigar daily - U'ill die 10 yrs early.
  Have drinks daily - U'll die 30 yrs early.
  Luv someone truly - U'll die daily.

• Your smile is my sunrise,
  your kiss is my sunset. Thank you
  for being the most wonderful friend and companion.

• No poems, no fancy words, I just
 want the world to know that I LUV
 U my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

• If you were my valentine I’d search the endless skies
   to find the perfect starlight that would compliment your eyes
   and keep it in a wishing well created just for you
  and filled with my desires to make all your dreams come true.