Monday 30 May 2011

Valentine 's Day SMS Part - 3| Love SMS Collection | Mobile SMS Collection

• What do you give a lady so sweet who makes
  my existence so complete? Should She get a
  Long-stemmed Rose? Perhaps some very heartfelt
  pros? A store-bought card with another’s word?
  Anything that’s purchased seems absurd. I would give
  you the World if it were mine, For now,
  take my heart, and be My Valentine.

• I've notice that being with you, I smile a little
  more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun
  shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. Luv U.

• Love is a fire. But whether it is going to
  warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

• I miss u when something really gud happens,
  coz u're the one I want to share it with. I miss u
   when something is troubling me, coz u're the only
   one who understands me. I miss u when I laugh and
   cry, coz I know that u're the one who makes my
   laughter grow & my tears dissapear.

• Don't say we aren't right for each other.
  The way I see it, we're not right for anybody
  else. Be My Valentine!

• It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love,
   much less to find someone who loves u as
   much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.